Royal Oak Brewery
We have a new spin on our Brewhouse Nachos. Now you can now have them with Queso Con Carne on top if you choose. It is house made cheese dip loaded with smokey chorizo sausage, bell peppers, onions and jalapenos on top fresh tortilla chips. Then covered with diced tomatoes, onions and topped with sour cream guacamole & jalapenos.
Soup of the Day is Lentil and Ham.Motor City Brew Tours
Royal Oak Brewery and Detroit Beer CO looking for a new assistant brewer.Royal Oak Brewery
The Royal Oak Brewery and Detroit Beer Company are looking for a full time assistant to work in their brewhouses. The ideal candidate for this position would be outgoing, hardworking and deeply into beer and beer culture. Some experience is preferred but not absolutely necessary. If you have any interest in an entry level brewing job in a fun environment at two award winning breweries, send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com and we’ll get in contact with you. Cheers!Royal Oak Brewery
Featuring one of our new brick oven pizzas. Chicken Fajita Pizza topped with tomatillo sauce, bell peppers, onions, chicken breast and mozzarella cheese. Finished with tomato and cilantro. And as always you get your choice of dough, whole-grain dough or regular.
Soup of day is Buffalo ChickenAaron Brown
Let's celebrate NYE together! Lucky Brown will be performing a combination of funk, jam and reggae to ring out the New Year. Can't wait! NO COVER ;)Royal Oak Brewery
Barrel Aged beer at the ROB rolls on! Today Tim slid 60 gallons of 90 Shilling Scotch Ale into a medium-toasted oak barrel. Let's see what 6 months or so in the wood will do!Royal Oak Brewery
We are proud to welcome our six newest members of the Royal Club here at the Royal Oak Brewery. Thanks to everyone who showed up last night in attempt to break into this venerable crew. Thanks also to our Royal Club members who showed up and welcomed their new inductees with such open arms. You guys ROCK.Royal Oak Brewery
Now taking any size reservation for New Year's Eve! Stop in and see us for dinner and stay to see Lucky Brown playing live starting at 10pm. As always, no cover.Royal Oak Brewery
Hi ROB Friends
Just a reminder that we will be holding an open lottery drawing tonight, Monday December 15th at 7:00 PM to fill our six vacancies in our exclusive Royal Club for 2015. If you are interested in getting into the lottery, come on out tonight to the ROB and we will buy you a free pint of beer as you wait to see if your name gets drawn.
Royal Club membership costs $100.00 annually and gets you:
• A metallic, etched membership card with your name and your year(s) of membership.
• An etched Royal Club schooner glass. You will be the only one to use your glass during the year. Royal Club glass fills will be at our special “Royal Club” price.
• During the first week of each month, you will have access to a special Royal Brew which will be produced for Royal Club members ONLY. Nobody else will be allowed to drink this beer.
• Once a month, you can bring a friend in to drink with you. During this visit, your friend will also drink out of a Royal Club schooner glass at Royal Club prices.
• During the month of your Birthday, you will be allowed to pick a day to come in and drink out of your Royal Club schooner glass for free to celebrate. This does not have to be your exact birthday!
• If you arrive at the Royal Oak Brewery and we are on a wait, simply present your membership card. You will receive the Royal Treatment and be moved to the top of the waiting list for parties of up to four (4) people. Please note that this does not guarantee immediate seating.
• A once a year exclusive party thrown for all Royal Club members on our Biergarten Patio. We will provide some food and exclusive Royal Club beer specials.
• A Royal Club Members-Only Facebook page which will announce Events and Specials for Royal Club members. All information concerning the Royal Club Party, special Royal Club Only events, special discounts, etc., will only be distributed to you via email and posted on this exclusive Royal Club Facebook page.
• The Royal Club entitles you to 25% off any of our retail items, except gift certificates or tickets to any event.
If you are interested in getting into this most prestigious Club, then simply join us tonight (December 15th) at 7:00 PM for the random drawing. You MUST be present to be eligible and you MUST have the money to pay for their membership at the time of the drawing. No exceptions. We already have a waiting list that has more people on it than chalices available.
The Brew CrewRoyal Oak Brewery
Way to go Lions!!!